Friday, September 2, 2011

Introducing the new Digi Makeup Artists...

Wow...there were so many great entries and it was hard to choose. If you weren't selected this time, we'll be having another call in 6 months, so I hope you'll try again.

The new Digi Makeup Artists are....

And joining in from the original makeup artists are

Congratulations ladies!! If you haven't already recieved an email from me it's because I couldn't find a way to contact you on your blog (ooops, should've made that part of the application process, huh?) So, please email me right away at jami@sgtstamper.com so I can get you all the details.

I hope everyone will join us on Monday for our first challenge!! WooHoo!!

Be sure to scroll down a post for our Freebie Friday this week!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoooo great news and is Friday!!

Thanks for choosing me to be part the team Congrats to the rest of this talented group.

I didnt received a email .. but will email you now just before I leave to work..

thanks again..

Ivette

Jennifer Scull said...

I am sooooooooooooooo excited to be a part of this wonderful team! thank you so much for the opportunity! congrats to my new teamies! :)

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh lala! Congrats to the new team. You guys are going to be outstanding!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Congratulations to all the ladies who get to be on the DT!!!! I will try again in six months....Happy Friday Everybody!!!!! =0)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Huge congrats ladies!

velta said...

Thanks for this opportunity!!! I am really looking forward to working with these talented ladies and congrats to all of you!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see all the new creations!!!

Anne Temple said...

I'm very excited to be a part of this team and working with everyone.

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies! You will love this team!

Jenn

Tina said...

Congrats ladies! We're so excited!

LaJanette said...

Congrats Ladies! Can't wait to see what you will bring with the digis!

:0)
Janette

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I am so excited. Can't wait to get started and congrats to my new fellow team members. It's going to be so fun!

P.(m)S. I sent you an email. :)

Kate said...

WooHoo congrats to all the ladies. I can't wait to see what you create.

Hugs
Kate

jan farnworth said...

congrats to the new team.

mrsk06 said...

Woo hoo congrats to everyone and thanks for picking me to be a part of the team it def cheered my day up! Sal x