Friday, September 30, 2011

Freebie Friday for September 30th


Hello all! Here is another edition of Freebie Friday. With the holidays in the near future, I am very tempted by all the sweet treats and desserts. I saw this saying at a craft store or somewhere and thought it would be nice to add to a card to all my sweets loving friends...for motivation or to let them know we're all in the same boat together!

As always, it's available in .png format, so just right click over the image and save to your computer.

Here is some inpiration for you:

Card by Tina Hale





And here is a sample from one of our Digi Makeover artists, Melissa Shultz


If you use this quote, we'd love to see it. You can just link your creation up in the comments of this post.



Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Cleah said...

I love this! Totally speaks me! Thanks so much...

Laura B said...

Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!:)

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

That is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Muahahah! Love it!

Stampin_melissa said...

LOL! Love it!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love these fun freebie Friday sentis! I use them all the time! :) thank you so much! and what great projects are being shown by the DT!

Donna said...

Thank you for the fun sentiment! I know just who will like this one. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the free sentiments
I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.hope you have a marvelous weekend
hugs snowbird