Friday, September 2, 2011

Freebie Friday for September 2nd

I don't know about you, but I sure am thankful this week flew by as I am ready to enjoy the long Labor Day weekend.


This Friday, we have another fun freebie for you. As always, it's available in .png format, so just right click over the image and save it to your computer.






This quote has been especially helpful to me lately. I have to remind myself sometimes to be mindful of others, the way they feel, what they might be going through. It's really easy to be selfish and self-centered; this just humbles me a little bit.

Below, you'll find some inspiration from the Design Team, enjoy!


Card by Tina Hale


We sure hope you take a little time for yourself this weekend. If you use this freebie, we'd love to see it. Please feel free to link up in the comments!

No comments: