Thursday, September 8, 2011

Release Party Wrap Up...

I know that everyone who went to the September Release Party last night had a bunch of fun chatting! And if you missed it, here is the lowdown!

The OCTOBER HOP...will be a MONSTER MASH theme!!! Designers and PMS fans will be able to participate together...in the mash...the monster mash...it was a grave yard smash... (Oops...I started singing there. Did you??) When you are doing your PMS shopping, be sure to put a couple of your favorite monsters into your cart! We can't wait to see some whimsy and creepiness from you next month. I wonder if we can get Katie to give a prize for the most creative monster creation!! If you want to participate, sign up through Mr. Linky:




Adrienne Dial was the winner of a new Baby Boris stamp for coming and bringing a friend to last night's Release Party! Congrats! Please email Katie so she can mail out your sweet new rubber addition. haha (katie at paper makeup dot com)

Another big announcement from last night was the theme of this month's PMS Makeover Challenges.

PMSMO4...BACK TO SCHOOL...


It's official...school is in session. Your homework assignment this week...create a card with the theme "Back To School." Wheather it's "glad you're my new teacher" card or "you are going to be great this year," there are plenthy of reasons to use a back to school card. Here are more designs from the team!

Andrea Vernagus

Jenn Cochran


Janette Garcia



Okay, the school bell is ringing...it's your turn to show off your school card! Link up with Mr. Linky....And...if you use a PMS stamp or digi, you are eligible for the $10 gift voucher! (Think monsters...more monsters!!! Boo!)


6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Had fun at the party last night!
I signed up for the Monster Mash hop - don't see my name though, so hopefully it's there somewhere.

Stampin_melissa said...

This should push me to get my craft room organized from our move this summer. Anyone with some good organization skills is welcome to join me. :D

Adrienne said...

YES!!! Thank you Thank you! I'm so happy to get Baby Boris. I'm going to use him in the Monster Mash!

Jessica said...

Yep, I'm looking forward to the Monster Mash, and getting my "Back to School" card entered soon for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

THis all sound super..

Love the back to school inspiration..

Ivette

Adrienne said...

K, I'm in! I'm really pleased with how my "Back to School" card came out.