Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Hop Prize Winner!


Ding ding ding we have a winner from our blog hop comments!


Our winner is KRISTIE WILSON! Aww, i love that girl. Anyone who is a fan of PMS and pays attention knows that Kristie has been a fan from way back and is often posting on our facebook page, which you should check out at www.facebook.com/papermakeupstamps. :D


Kristie - i think i have your address somewhere in the database. ;)


Thanks so much everyone for playing along! Stay tuned... we have some fun new things planned for our blog this summer that you wont want to miss!


2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I won!!!! :) :) :)

Thank you so much, especially for the wonderful things you said. I'll have to show my mom LOL!

~Kristie

Sparkly Engineer said...

Congratulations Kristie. Enjoy