Friday, December 10, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #52

Hiya peeps! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!! This week the amazing Tina Hale wants you to be inspired...Aren't all those patterns delish?! So much to be inspired by!! Here is my card where I was inspired mostly by that basket! LOL
Well, and the paisley print I guess...hahaha!! You can get more details about this sweet treat on my blog. Now check out Tina's eye candy...
That dp is some of my favorite Basic Grey dp!! Ack!! I love the stitching, the colors, the quilty feel...amazing job Tina!!

Now check out more eye candy from some of the fabulous Makeup Artists:


Now how would you like to win a single stamp of your choice? Here's all you have to do:

1. Participate in the challenge
2. Use PMS images (stamped or digi)

Easy right?!! Link up your creation by midnight EST on Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff and to be in the drawing for some free rubbah. While you don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play in the challenge, you do need to use them to be entered in the drawing. There are a few freebie digis in the PMS store that qualify! Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post, and when you upload to SCS/PCP use the keyword M4TW52 so we can see your creations there as well. Also, be sure your link is directly to your challenge card to make it easier on those of us who love to comment. :)

Thanks for playing along! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

ETA: I'm not sure what is up with inlinkz but I cannot get the website to even come up so please link your creations in the comments. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi! Even though I can't win, I still enjoy your challenges! Love the Inspiration photo this week! Thanks so much! blessings, Angie

Angella D. Crockett said...

Ooops, forgot to link my card:
Here is my card