Friday, October 8, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #45

Hiya peeps!! Are you guys still reeling from the amazing release we had yesterday? I know I am!! This was another fantastic Paper Makeup release and today I have another fantastic Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge for you coming to you from the incredible Michelle Van Patten!! This weeks challenge is to use vellum on your creation!!

My sample is going to have to wait due to a family emergency but Michelle's card is so gorgeous it deserves to have a post all its own...
Can we say W-O-W?!! There is nothing about this card that I don't absolutely LOVE and that embossed vellum is genius!! Fabulous job Michelle!!

Now get more inspiration from more of the Makeup Artists:


Now how would you like to win a single stamp of your choice? Here's all you have to do:

1. Participate in the challenge
2. Use PMS images (stamped or digi)

Easy right?!! Link up your creation by midnight on Wednesday to be included in the Thursday Showoff and to be in the drawing for some free rubbah. While you don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play in the challenge, you do need to use them to be entered in the drawing. Don't forget to mention the challenge in your post, and when you upload to SCS/PCP use the keyword M4TW45 so we can see your creations there as well. Also, be sure your link is directly to your challenge card to make it easier on those of us who love to comment. :)

Thanks for playing along! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Been trying for a day to post a link. But the add your link link isn't working. So I'll try here. Love vellum. But it's something I hardly ever use. Here's my card

Denise Clark said...

I'm late but I did want you to know that I did participate in the challenge. My card is here: http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2010/10/merry-christmas-horses.html