Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lucky You, it's time for another sneak peek!


Welcome back to another day of sneak peeks for the march release!

Today we have more wordart for you, but all the wordart seen today is from a specific set called Lucky Me Sentiment Set. All of the sentiments are luck inspired (obviously, you'd guess that by the name of the set, right?

Here are your sneak peeks... remember to click on the name of the Paper Makeup Artist to view the whole card and leave comments on the DT's blog. Those will be gathered up and entered to win the entire release!







Dont forget that our release party is march 7th at 8pm CST in the PMS forum!
We will be partying, playing games, giving out prizes. It's so much fun!
We would love to see you there!

This month we are going to give away the entire release to not 1 but 2 lucky lucky winners!
How do you enter? Comment away! Comment Comment Comment! We want to know what you like! We will be gathering the comments from all the design team members blogs everyday and will give away the entire release (which is valued at over $70!) The more you comment, the more your chances to win! Please note though, only 1 comment per design team members blog per day counts. So you cant leave 10 comments on each blog for over 100 entries a day! haha!

We will also give away the release from collecting comments from the PMS company blog. Each day leave a comment on what your favorite stamp shown that day is! Easy Peasy!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab sentiments! Especially love the 'who needs luck when you've got chocolate'!

Michelle VP said...

Love the Irish Proverb! :)

Ginny said...

My favorite is the who needs luck one. I totally love that this can be used with chocolate :)

Michele Gross said...

I love them all, but gotta go with chocolate~I'm not sure if its better than luck but it certainly makes luck sweeter! :)

Heather said...

Loving the new release peeks! Really love the "lucky" quote.

Shana said...

Oh do I have to choose? I love chocolate, can't live without stamps, but the Irish proverb is beautiful! Guess I'll pick the take a chance. :)

jan farnworth said...

i like the who needs luck when you got stamps :)

Sandy S. said...

Great sentiments! My favorite is who needs luck when you got chocolate!

Lindsy said...

Oh! I like these too! The chocolate one made me LOL =)

Ashley Newell said...

I love the one with chocolate in it! How cute!

Julye said...

Ooh my fav out of these would be you'll never find out if you're lucky....@ but the who needs luck when you can have 'chocolate ' would so be my sister and unfortunately for me she seems to have most of my share of luck too. not today though as she is having surgery so hope she stays lucky and has a sppedy recovery. Thanks for sharing Julye

Cheri said...

Haha! I love the "Who needs luck..." sentiment - I can put ANYTHING in there! =D

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Just great! PMS truly has the best sentiments of any company!!