Friday, January 15, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #12

TGIF PMS peeps!! Did you guys enjoy last night's release?! I know I did!! If you haven't checked out the new releases you can see them HERE. Now for today's challenge...

This week's Makeup Artist challenger is the incredibly talented Tina Hale who has a birthday coming up so her challenge is to make anything birthday! Since I made a birthday card for this week's blog hop I thought I would show that one off here...
You can also check it out on my blog. Now for Tina-the-soon-to-be birthday-girls card...
Isn't this precious?! Her coloring is amazing and I love that funky dp! Perfect Tina!!!

Be sure to check out more samples from some of the PMS Artists:


Now it's time for us to see YOU shine!! Make a card using the above sketch and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post (direct links please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got 'em we'd love to see your work!! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW12 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
Christi

3 comments:

Lindsy said...

Oh goodness! Last night's release was totally FAB! =)
Now I'm going to have to get started on the weekend challenge =)
Beautimus cards from the DT! =)

Ms. Jen said...

I'm so bummed! I missed the release party last night. By the time I was able to get on everyone was gone! Booooo

I'll catch ya'll next time!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous cards. Everything is perfection.