Monday, July 6, 2009

Kitty Inspired PMS Monday

Happy Monday my PMS peeps! It's Christi with another Paper Makeup Monday challenge! :) This week's design team challenger is the wonderful Meli Mitchell with a fun Inspiration Challenge...Isn't it fun?! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty! I used to be uber-obsessed with Sanrio Surprises in high school. I think next time I go to the mall I'm going to stop in there! LOL :) I drew inspiration from a lot of things from this picture. The polka dots, the colors, the plaid...
I have a friend who is expecting her fifth child next week and I thought this would be perfect for her.

Here are some more Kitty Inspired creations from the design team...

Katie Cotton
Lisa McKinney
Meli Mitchell
Tina Hale
Kim Stewart
Jamie Morris
Dawn Wheeler
Dawn Knight
Dawn Barrett
Gorgeous creations this week!! I hope everyone can play along with us this week! You never know when we might give away some candy to one of our participants so play along! If you do not have PMS stamps don't worry about it-just use what you have!! If you do have PMS why not show it off!!

Please link up a direct link to your creation to Mr. Linky below (if Mr. Linky happens to not be there for one reason or another just post a link in the comments section). If you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC18 so we can see all of your creations there as well!!

Happy Stamping!!
Christi


4 comments:

Shaela said...

wow, everyone did awesome!

Unknown said...

Ooooh...this is a great challenge! Those colors are right up my alley. I hope to find time to play before I go on vacation this weekend... I missed last week because I couldn't find any tissue paper...wouldn't you know I found some TODAY!!!

dawnmercedes said...

summer-ific cards ladies!

Mandi said...

Gorgeous creations as always from the DT. I am always amazed and inspired by everyone's creativity. :) I did get a chance this week to take on this challenge. I just uploaded the link to Mr. Linky! Now if I can go work on the sketch from the release party on Tuesday.