Monday, May 11, 2009

PMS Monday Puttin' on the Glitz

Happy Monday and welcome to another Paper Makeup Monday Challenge!! Did everyone have a great Mother's Day? It was my birthday yesterday (blog candy on my blog *hint, hint*) and I have to say it was one of the best birthday's that I've had in a long time! I hope everyone had a great day yesterday as well!

This week's design team challenger is Lisa K whose challenge is to use anything that sparkles: bling, stickles, glitter...the sky is the limit...

I know what you're thinking...where's the sparkle and glitter?! LOL Well, this was my challenge card for the PMS Release Party sketch challenge (that you have until Thursday to play along with) and I ran out of time this weekend and couldn't make another card so I glitzed this card up with my Spica glitter pen and then of course couldn't get the glitter to photograph! LOL Go figure! BUT that was not the problem for the rest of the design team...

Tina Hale Lisa McKinneyDawn Barrett Dawn Wheeler Kim Stewart Lisa KindKatie Cotton Man, these cards make mine look so unworthy! LOL Gorgeous job ladies!!


We would love for everyone to play along in our challenge this week. You do not have to use Paper Makeup stamps to enter but if you've got them why not use them! :) Please link your creations (with a direct link please) to Mr. Linky and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC11 so we can see all of your creations there as well!


Happy Stamping!!


Christi






5 comments:

Michelle VP said...

My first PMS challenge! :) Thanks to DawnMercedes for introducing me to PMS fairies - Sprout's my favorite! :)

Michelle

redsmomma said...

Bling! Gotta love it! Ive used some on my card! Thanks for the challenge!
~anna

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Thanks for the challenge Katie! I used bling on my card and learned (like you did) that it is very difficult to photograph! LOL It's the card that I have ready to send out to Kayleigh's family tomorrow.

CarlaKH said...

it has sparkle by the bucket :0 just not easy to see. used glimmer mist in addition to stickles.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1348267?cat=500&ppuser=213084

Lorie said...

I linked up my card but unfortunately you can't see all the fun sparkle I added. I hope you like it anyway! :o)