Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMG - Did you SEE?

Hiya ladies! I'm trying to go (a little) by a format for the PMS blog. Wednesdays are now going to be OMG - Did you SEE days. Just a day where i post some seriously fantastic projects using Paper Makeup Stamps.

First i want to remind you of the Super Tuesday sale. Normally this sale (the first tuesday of the month) will only be for 24 hours, but since this was the first one with very little warning for ya, it will be 48 hours long which means if you are interested in Starstruck or Nuts About You, you have until midnight tonight to place your order. :)

Ok... onto the show...

OMG! Did you SEEEEE? 2 blogs had cards this week that really made me go WOW!

First is our Senior Premo Design Team member, Christi! I know i show her cards on the blog alot and it's probably not very likely to stop because i just LOVE Christi's work. And i dont just say that because she's a great friend! haha. She has a great layering style! But this card really blew me away. She used the swirlie tree for her background. Isnt that neato?! And then the quote as her main image and i just love the quotes! They are very near and dear to my heart!


Next i have my friend Lynn's card. Lynn featured Chelly on her blog a bit back (and then sent me the card as a Good Luck with the new business! Isnt that sweet of her!) And then i saw Chelly featured on her blog again the other day. Lynn has a beautiful clean style but she still incorporates a lot into her cards. That takes some talent! She's also a fabulous color-er (is that a word). I've watched Lynn's work for quite some time. She's a great go to for inspiration. Here's her card...




Ok ladies - i have a card class i'm helping with this morning (with the kiddos in tow - this should be interesting!) and then maybe just MAYBE i'll get some stamping time in today! Oh i hope i hope! :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are both GORGEOUS!!!

Shaela said...

beuatiful cards!

Meli Palmer said...

Lol.."OMG Did you Seeeeee". That is too cute. Love that.
And the cards..are..of course, gorgeous. I am fan of both gals and love their work as well.

Christi Flores said...

Awww...thanks for featuring me sweetie (and what you said hehehe) and OMG do I love Lyn's card!!! I love this new feature!

Melissa Craig said...

Great feature!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Beautiful cards!