Saturday, March 14, 2009

Are ya getting ready for tomorrow!




I am so stinkin' excited for tomorrow! It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!

In case you missed the news... we are having a PMS Party tomorrow! There will be challenges, games, prizes, sneak peeks, digis (available for 1 day only!), sales... i'm tellin you, it's going to be a blast!

Not to mention a FANTASTIC blog hop! There are 28 peeps signed up for the blog hop. How stinkin' fun is that?! 28 places to get some fun and fastastic ideas using PMS! Oh it makes my heart so happy!

Now onto some of the party details because i've had a lot of questions!

at 12 EST the blog hop will start. Of course it'll be up all day, but this gives everyone a chance to browse and leave some love before the party starts. There will be some preparty chatter going on over in the PCP forum

Here's a breakdown of our party plans!
just before the party starts at 3 EST (thats 2 CST, 1 mountain time, and 12 for west coasters!) I'll announce the winner of the blog banner giveaway.

3:00 - Then to kick off the party there will be some sneaks and some digis! Woot!

3:30 - Christi will issue our first challenge. There is NO time limit on these, but they will be spaced out for those that want to play along as the party goes on.

4:00 - Playin' some games, givin' away some goods...

4:30 - Christi will issue challenge number 2!

5:00 - The Design Team will be announced!!!

5:30 - Christi will issue challenge number 3!

From that point on we will just play and chat and share our creations.

I'm so so so excited! I hope to see everyone there!!!

11 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I AM READY!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Kimmie said...

Sadly I'll miss the chat because I have work then St. Patty's Day dinner. But I'll check it all out before/after.

Tenia Nelson said...

So Excited!!!! See ya tomorrow!!

-t

dawnmercedes said...

sounds like a great plan!!

Shaela said...

I am SO excited, even though I have a nasty head cold. but I plan to "rest" at the computer while my hubby watches the kids ;)

Anonymous said...

So excited! Can't wait to play! See y'all tomorrow :)

Ryann said...

Sounds like great fun!

Heather said...

I can't wait. I'm going in to work early so I can be home in time for all of the fun!

Christi Flores said...

Woot!! I can't wait!!!!

Carisa said...

Oooh, I'm so excited! I am looking forward to tomorrow more than you know - it sounds like so much fun, the challenges are going to ROCK!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Fun times for today!!! Very excited to see what the blog hop ladies have created for my viewing pleasure!