Saturday, February 21, 2009

Color Challenge WINNER & Preorder INFO

Well you asked for it, Ladies! A PREORDER! All of the new releases to be released March 1st are now available at Paper Makeup!
There are 4 new fairies, 5 new monsters, 2 new quotes thats are available in 2 sizes, and a whole new category of simple sentiments and smaller quotes. All preorder sales also have a discount of 10% that are already factored in. No codes to redeem (unless you want to redeem reward points!)

Also in the preorder are the new NESTABILITIES and IMPRESSABILITIES by Spellbinder. These are seriously fun! We are going to carry the Nestabilities line that was just released at the winter CHA 2009 as well as the Impressabilities (that are similar to embossing folders). You dont want to miss these!

Also, everything will be back in stock next week including the Swirlie Tree stamp and Chelly with Clover fairy. We've gone ahead and honored them in the preorder discount as well since they will be arriving with the other stamps.

All preorders will ship first (and here's a little secret - if the stamps come in and can be prepared before march 1st, we will ship them early to all preorder customers!) Another bonus, we'll be including some little freebies in every preorder! Can you stand it?! I cant!

And onto the color challenge! This was so much fun! Thank you to everyone who participated! I've created a slideshow of all the entries, but it would also be great if you wanted to leave some love for people. You can see links of all the entries here
I'm sorry that i cant display the slideshow. I'm not sure how to get that to work, but you can view the slideshow HERE!

And now without much further ado - our color challenge winner chosen by Random.Org was number 14!!! Christi SNOW!

Christi, just let me know which stamp you'd like!

7 comments:

Christi said...

Whooohooo! thank you so much Katie! I have just gone and peeked at all the new stamps...YUM! How to choose? I guess it doesn't matter since I will just order the others...LOL! But I would LOVE to have Emma!! BTW, I can't get the slideshow to work...it needs your password... Now off to go place my order! Thank you, Katie! smiles...

Tina said...

Congrats Christi!! That's awesome!

And YAY! For the preorder! I know I'll be placing my order because I love the new stamps!

Shaela said...

yay!!! I'm going to luck at all the yummy new stamps right now - thank you!

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo! Let the fun begin! Congrasts Christi!!!

Gabby said...

Congrats on the win Christi! Everyone who entered did awesome...I'm just sad I missed out.

Anywho...woman you are killing me! I'm still waiting on my tax refund because I already have a bit over $100 in my shopping cart I need to get from you...lol! I hope it comes before the 1st so I can get the discount...lol. Oh...and how do you get reward points? I saw I have 31 points I think...what's that for?

~*Joni said...

^
|
|
Whoa Gabby! You go and stimulate the economy girl! :D

Yay Christi! You are one happy shopper today!
That was truly a fun color challenge Katie, I can't wait for more to come. I can't wait to ink up my praying mantis today too, he's sooo sweet with the one hand doing a thumbs up.
Happy day all!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Your cards are all very pretty.

Love the fairies!